The best concert of my life: Metallica

 In 2017 I went to Lollapalooza to see Metallica (I think it was in October) it was the last time they were in Chile, although they will come in 2022 and they will be at the National Stadium.



Metallica is a thrash metal and heavy metal band, originally from the United States, they started as a band in the 80's, they have released more than 10 albums, the ones that stood out the most were Master of Puppets and the iconic ride the ligthning (although my favorite is… And justice for All)



Like any metal concert there was a lack of control and euphoria, but it is part of the experience of the concert, we all sang the songs and enjoy the music, the concert lasted almost 2 hours, but it felt like a few minutes, when we left the concert we stayed wanting to go back again, so when they come back I will probably do it since it is my favorite band along with Megadeth and IronMaiden



The best thing was that we were able to be almost among the first in the concert, so we saw them very closely, I think that was the best of all.

Comentarios

  1. Seeing your favourite band in person and singing along with them, it must be an amazing experience

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Germany

Blog 3: my pets