Blog 3: my pets

 In 2019 we adopted Rolo, a mythological creature that we found on the street (he was a few weeks old), he was hungry and dirty, so we took him home and raised him to sleep in the house. Rolo is white with a black spot on his eye.





The routine of the roll is basically to sleep until 12 and then he will see me in my room so that I can feed him, the anecdote that makes me laugh the most about the roll: once we made pizzas and left them on the table while the oven heated ,we leave the pizzas for about 5 minutes and when we went to get them to put them in the oven the roll had already eaten half of one and without saying anything he got off the table and went alone to his bed jsdjhkfgshjdkf (he knew he had done something bad).




The other dog is Harry (from the Harry potter books), we have it 9 months ago and it is brown and a little black, it was a gift from a friend of our family, he couldn't have it at home so now it's mine.

 



Comentarios

  1. I love the story you told about the pizza, I find it very funny and cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooooooh they're so adorable. You need to make more pizza next time haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your dogs and is a great saga Harry Potter also as you named your dog

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Germany

The best concert of my life: Metallica